Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been awhile...

since I've even logged on here. Fortunately things have been looking up, considerably, and I am so busy that I barely have time to sleep, lol. I'm much friendlier of a person now too. I have to say that I've experienced something amazing and it has changed me as a person.

I've always heard how amazing and wonderful God is, and I always thought I was a Christian. Boy, have I learned a lot lately. I never knew how wonderful and amazing God is until he touched my life.

I had nearly given up. I was at the end of my rope and was ready to write Him off as something that people believe in when they need to. I never knew faith was something that you could feel, touch, and see. He touched me when I needed to feel Him, really feel Him. I know now that faith is something more than a simple thought. It is a living thing!

I'll go further into details at another time, I'm exhausted and need sleep but I wanted to make a note for any who have dropped by in the past few months.

Give God a chance, you WILL be pleasantly surprised at what you feel when you let Him lead your life instead of trying to do it yourself.

~Paige

1 comment:

  1. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of things not seen.

    Praying for you!
    ~Your 'lil Sis

    ReplyDelete